A talented executive and a proven leader in compensation and personal injury law
As Managing Director of LHD Lawyers, I am focused on the direction and management of the firm – growing what is an exceptional compensation law firm into a leading multi-disciplinary commercial firm.
I also spend much time working in my compensation practice for my clients.
I am recognised by the Law Society as an Accredited Specialist in Personal Injury law and as such I am highly experienced in managing complex compensation cases, particularly regarding motor vehicle accidents and public liability issues.
I joined LHD Lawyers in 2004 and was appointed as a Director four years later. Over the years I have been involved in many complex cases in many different types of claims from the Compensation Commission through to the District and Supreme Courts and the High Court.
“I strongly believe in the rights of those who sustain loss and do everything within my power to ensure I achieve the best result for my clients.”
Qualifications & Accreditation
- Admitted, Supreme Court of New South Wales
- Admitted, High Court of Australia
- Accredited Specialist in Personal Injury law
- Law Society of NSW
Matthew's key case summaries
- Responsible for the strategy and direction of LHD Lawyers
- A highly experienced solicitor with a decade of winning personal injury and public liability compensation cases across Australia
- An Accredited Specialist in Personal Injury law.