Rental Property Lawyers

If you’ve been injured or acquired an illness due to a lack of action by your landlord, we can help you to understand your rights and receive tenant compensation.

What types of accidents can I make a rental accident compensation claim for?

You can make a rental property claim to receive compensation from your landlord or agent if they have failed to meet their duties and obligations as outlined in the tenant agreement, or if they failed to address or rectify complaints that have been made on an ongoing basis.

You may be able to claim tenant compensation if your landlord has breached their duty of care by being negligent in regards to your safety. You can claim for injuries, pain and suffering, or the death of someone close to you.

How do I make a claim against my landlord?

Claiming compensation from your landlord can be a tricky process, so your first port of call should be to get in touch with the legal professionals at LHD Lawyers. We’ll be able to assess your unique situation and help you to understand the process and your rights.

To make a successful tenant compensation claim, you’ll need to be able to prove that:

  • You were owed a duty of care by the landlord or agent
  • That duty of care was breached
  • It could have been previously predicted that this breach of care would lead to illness, injury or physical damage
We win

We’ve been helping Australians receive the maximum amount of compensation for over 25 years.

We care

Our experienced personal injury lawyers can provide you with free professional advice.

We advocate

Our experienced team are experts in their fields and are passionate about supporting individuals, communities and corporations.

No win no fee

Our No Win No Fee policy allows our expert team to provide superior advice to anyone who needs it.

Can I make a rental accident compensation claim?
What kinds of things will my claim cover?
What are my renters rights?
Can you claim compensation for mould?
Why choose LHD Lawyers?
LHD Lawyers | Feature Callout

Check if you’re eligible or get free claim advice now

or call us on  1800 455 725