ACT Compensation Lawyers

ACT Compensation Lawyers

Expert compensation lawyers in ACT specialising in workers’ compensation, motor vehicle accident claims, public liability claims, medical negligence claims and superannuation TPD claims.

For more than 30 years, we’ve been protecting the rights and entitlements of individuals, businesses and communities across the ACT with our expert team of compensation law specialists.

Our ACT lawyers pursue every available avenue to obtain the maximum compensation benefits our clients are entitled to, underpinned by a No Win No Fee guarantee. If there’s a legal matter you’re currently facing that you’d appreciate some guidance with, please call us on 1800 455 725 to arrange a face-to-face or video consultation with members of our legal team.

Find A Lawyer in ACT

Our Canberra office services the entire Australian Capital Territory including Belconnen, Gungahlin, Fyshwick and Greenway. So wherever you are in the ACT, you can enlist the help of experienced personal injury and compensation lawyers who can provide you with specialised legal advice to support you at every step.

Our office is located:

Make a claim in ACT

With a 99% win rate on compensation, our experienced team of ACT lawyers are specialists in all types of compensation.

Explore more...

In the past five years, LHD has grown from a Sydney-based law firm with approximately 17 staff to a national firm of approximately 100 staff across over 30 locations.

About LHD Lawyers

Recent Wins

Explore some of our recent wins and compensation payouts across a range of claim types.

Client Testimonials

Starting the claims process can seem like a big step but without support, we can get you the compensation you deserve. Hear from some of our clients who can tell you just how simple the process is and how life-changing a compensation payout can be.

Free Claim Check

Complete the form or call 1800 455 725 for free claim advice.

Call now
  • 99% win rate
  • No win no fee guarantee
  • Over 30 years experience

Find out if you have a compensation claim