Cosmetic Surgery Malpractice Lawyers
Cosmetic surgery is a very personal decision that you probably thought long and hard about. This means it can be extremely distressing when things don’t go right. LHD Lawyers can help.
Do I have a cosmetic surgery compensation claim?
As cosmetic surgery becomes increasingly common in Australia, it also remains to be one of the most unregulated medical industries. Thousands of Australians go under the knife every year, meaning that even procedures performed by highly qualified cosmetic surgeons can occasionally go wrong.
You may have a cosmetic surgery compensation claim if:
- The operating surgeon was inexperienced in the procedure
- There was poor or insufficient pre-op or post-op planning or communication
- The surgical technique was improper and you were required to undergo corrective surgery.
What are some common examples of cosmetic surgery compensation claims?
The most common cosmetic procedures that claims can arise from include:
- Reconstructive facial surgery and grafts
- Rhinoplasty procedures (‘nose jobs’)
- Face lifts and chin tucks
- Breast augmentations
- Liposuction and gastric banding
- Labiaplasty and vaginal rejuvenation procedures
We’ve been helping Australians receive the maximum amount of compensation for over 25 years.
Our experienced personal injury lawyers can provide you with free professional advice.
Our experienced team are experts in their fields and are passionate about supporting individuals, communities and corporations.
No win no fee
Our No Win No Fee policy allows our expert team to provide superior advice to anyone who needs it.