Hearing Loss Compensation Lawyers
What kinds of occupations can cause hearing loss?
There are many different occupations that can, unfortunately, damage our ability to hear and cause industrial hearing loss. Some of these occupations might include flight crews, farmers, manufacturing or factory workers, builders and carpenters, dentists, musicians, bartenders or construction workers.
If you’ve worked in a position that’s meant you’ve been exposed to loud noises for prolonged periods of time (whether from people or machinery) and you’re now suffering from industrial deafness, you may be eligible to claim for hearing loss compensation. Contact one of the legal professionals at LHD Lawyers to discuss your case and assess your situation to see if you have a claim.
What are some of the symptoms of industrial deafness?
Some of the symptoms of industrial deafness include (but are not limited to):
- Constant noises in the ears like ringing, buzzing, hissing, droning, roaring and ticking
- Temporary lapses in ability to hear
- Having to turn up the TV or radio to loud volumes to hear properly
- Struggling to hear speech when there is background noise (in a restaurant, for example)
- Missing sentences or parts of a conversation
No win, no fee - it’s our guarantee
99% Win Rate
Our experienced legal team can fight for your industrial deafness compensation with a strong win rate.
We’ve been ensuring people get the maximum amount of hearing loss compensation for nearly 30 years.