I believe a person’s health, body and mind is their most precious asset.
I joined LHD Lawyers in 2010. I decided I wanted to practice compensation law because I believe a person’s health, body, and mind is their most precious asset. I believe that if you have suffered or are incapacitated, you may have a right to be compensated. I am recognised by the Law Society as an Accredited Specialist in Personal Injury law.
I have a combined Arts and Law Degree and was admitted as a solicitor of the Supreme Court of New South Wales in 2007. I am a member of the Law Society of NSW and the Golden Key Honour Society. I am currently enrolled in an MBA at the Macquarie Graduate School of Management.
Prior to working at LHD Lawyers, I practiced as a building and construction lawyer. These other areas of law have provided me with the exposure and experience necessary to enable me to “think outside the box”. I believe this differentiates me from other compensation lawyers.
My practice mainly consists of common law work claims, workers compensation claims, and total and permanent disablement claims. My focus area deals with clients in Sydney and also the north coast from Newcastle to Byron Bay.
I have been involved in many complex cases in many different types of claims from the Compensation Commission through to the District and Supreme Courts. What I find most enjoyable about my job and the law is the ability to achieve results for individuals and their families which alleviates the pressure and concern associated with physical disablement. There is no better feeling than helping a client to successfully win a claim and be justly compensated.
LHD Lawyers is a well-resourced, well-staffed and highly respected boutique law firm, of which I am grateful to be a member. Plaintiff compensation law has given me the perfect balance of being able to fulfill my vocation and practice law whilst allowing me help to individuals and their families in their time of need.
Qualifications & Accreditation
- Admitted, Supreme Court of New South Wales
- Admitted, High Court of Australia
- Accredited Specialist in Personal Injury law
- Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Laws
- The Law Society of NSW
- The Golden Key Honour Society
John's key case summaries
- A seasoned lawyer blending compensation, business, and criminal law expertise to deliver the best results for clients.
- Recognised by the Law Society as an Accredited Specialist in Personal Injury law.
- I am passionate about practicing compensation law as I believe that if someone has suffered or is incapacitated, they have a right to be compensated.
- I am recognised by the Law Society as an Accredited Specialist in Personal Injury law and was admitted as a solicitor of the Supreme Court of New South Wales in 2007. I am a member of the Law Society of NSW and the Golden Key Honour Society.