WA Compensation Lawyers

WA Compensation Lawyers

Expert compensation lawyers in WA specialising in workers’ compensation, motor vehicle accident claims, public liability claims, medical negligence claims and superannuation TPD claims.

For over 30 years, we’ve been supporting communities across Western Australia with our dedicated team of Western Australian compensation law specialists.

Our WA lawyers investigate every possible avenue to obtain the maximum compensation benefits that our clients are entitled to, underpinned by a No Win No Fee guarantee. If there’s a legal matter you’re currently facing that you’d appreciate some guidance with, please call us on 1800 455 725 to arrange a face-to-face or video consultation with members of our legal team.

Find A Lawyer in Western Australia

Wherever you are in Western Australia, you can access experienced, specialist WA lawyers who can provide you with expert legal advice and support at every step.

You’ll find our Western Australia office locations below. Or alternatively, if you can’t get to an office, reach out to the Perth office who can make arrangements.

Make a claim in Western Australia

With a 99% win rate on compensation, our experienced team of Western Australian lawyers are specialists in all types of compensation.

Explore more…

In the past five years, LHD has grown from a Sydney-based law firm with approximately 17 staff to a national firm of approximately 100 staff across over 30 locations.

About LHD Lawyers

Recent Wins

Explore some of our recent wins and compensation payouts across a range of claim types.

Client Testimonials

Starting the claims process can seem like a big step but without support, we can get you the compensation you deserve. Hear from some of our clients who can tell you just how simple the process is and how life-changing a compensation payout can be.

Free Claim Check

Complete the form or call 1800 455 725 for free claim advice.

Call now
  • 99% win rate
  • No win no fee guarantee
  • Over 30 years experience

Find out if you have a compensation claim