For 30 years, LHD Lawyers have been helping Australians get back on their feet.
At LHD, we’re passionate about supporting individuals, communities and corporations in their times of need. Our experienced team are experts in their fields and have helped thousands of Australians settle their compensation claims and get their lives back. We make it a point to get to know you personally, so we can truly understand your situation and help you to always choose the path that is going to have the most positive outcome.
A leading Australian law firm, LHD Lawyers offers a range of general legal services that are required throughout a person’s lifetime; from employment law and contract dispute advice through to Will preparation and Powers of Attorney, and everything in between. In the last ten years, LHD has grown from a Sydney based law firm with approximately 17 staff, to a firm that now comprises approximately 90 staff including a total of 28 lawyers.
- National Lawyers – With offices in Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Port Macquarie, Taree and other regional centres – we understand the local community, because we’re a part of it!
- Home Visits – If you’re not able to make it to one of our offices, our lawyers can visit you in your home, making it easier for you to receive the legal advice you need.
- We’re Compensation Specialists – For almost thirty years LHD Lawyers has supported thousands of Australians to receive the compensation and legal outcomes they deserve. All compensation law cases are charged on a No Win No Fee basis.
- We Don’t Settle for Less – We have a strong track record of ensuring our clients receive the maximum amount of compensation they’re entitled to.
- Boutique Class Action Department – Over the last five years, we’ve built up an expert class action team that’s targeted the aviation and product liability spaces. This team is growing year on year as the team develops with the ongoing successful completions of Class Actions within the Firm. View our current class actions here.
- Five Star Service – Our team of expert solicitors and attorneys are committed to making your experience with us a successful one. We always work hard to make sure you get the best outcome.
- Giving Back Through Pro Bono – We are passionate about giving back to our communities and ensuring everyone has access to quality legal care – no matter their financial situation.
- No Win No Fee Guarantee – Our No Win No Fee guarantee means that if we don’t win your case, you won’t pay us a cent – simple! We understand that being injured comes with many financial burdens, and the last thing we want is for you to be under even more pressure. We have strong faith that we’ll win your case, but if for some reason we don’t, your legal costs are on us.
- Free Case Tracker app – Innovation comes naturally to us at LHD Lawyers. Unlike our competitors, we aren’t afraid of using technology and can see how it makes a difference to our clients. Our proprietary smart-phone App, ‘LHD Lawyers Case Tracker’ means that all relevant information to your case is at your fingertips, enabling you to quickly and conveniently track your case. It will also send you notifications when your case changes status. Giving you more control and fewer fees.
Our experienced personal injury lawyers can provide you with free professional advice.
We’ve been helping Australians receive the maximum amount of compensation for over 25 years.
Our experienced team are experts in their fields and are passionate about supporting individuals, communities and corporations.
No win, no fee - it’s our guarantee
Our No Win No Fee policy allows our expert team to provide superior advice to anyone who needs it.
Introducing our Case Tracker App
Innovation comes naturally to us at LHD Lawyers. Unlike our competitors, we aren’t afraid of using technology and can see how it makes a difference to our clients.
- Contact your solicitor and their team
- Send images of your incident or files
- Notify you of upcoming appointments
Already have an account? Log in
Experts in personal injury and compensation law.
The firm has helped thousands of Australians to settle compensation claims as a result of motor accidents, workers compensation, negligence and public liability issues. It also has a strong track record in running complex and high profile class actions and supporting individuals in settling complex compensation claims.