I represent clients from all walks of life that have suffered serious injuries in transport accidents. No matter what the circumstances of a case may
be, I will fight relentlessly to ensure my clients obtain a result they deserve.
I joined LHD Lawyers in 2022, having previously worked for one of the largest personal injury law firms in the country. My practice focusses on all
aspects of transport accident claims which may include claiming medical expenses, loss of earnings, impairment benefits and/or common law damages.
I was admitted to the Supreme Court of Victoria in 2011 and have practiced exclusively in personal injury law ever since.
I have had the misfortune of being involved in multiple transport accidents in which I suffered serious injuries. It has given me firsthand experience in
what my clients endure following an accident. It is for this reason that I strive for my clients to focus on their recovery whilst I pursue their claim. Maintaining the dignity
of my clients is at the centre of everything I do.
I am a member of the Australian Lawyers Alliance Victorian Committee, whereby I aim to contribute towards various reform initiatives that will provide better access to
transport accident victims. I am passionate to make a difference in the lives of others and I could not do this without the support of my amazing team.
Qualifications & Accreditation
- Admitted, Supreme Court of Victoria
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice
- Bachelor of Laws
- Bachelor of Social Science (Legal & Dispute Studies)
- Advanced Diploma of Business (Legal Practice)
- Law Institute of Victoria
- Australian Lawyers Alliance
- Law Institute of Victoria - Law Rising Star Finalist
- Australian Law Awards - Senior Associate of the Year Finalist
- Law Institute of Victoria - Mentor of the Year Finalist