I have experience across a wide range of areas of personal injury law including workers compensation, work injury damages, public liability, motor vehicle accidents, medical negligence, superannuation/total and permanent disability claims and pre-88 police compensation and superannuation claims.
Since joining LHD Lawyers, my practice includes areas of workers compensation, work injury damages, public liability and motor vehicle accident claims.
I am admitted in both the Supreme Court of New South Wales and the High Court of Australia and am experienced in representing clients in the District and Supreme Courts of NSW as well as the Personal Injury Commission.
I am passionate about assisting people who have suffered injury to understand their entitlements and obtain fair compensation. I pride myself on helping clients achieve the best possible outcome to help them through a difficult time.
Explore more about LHD Lawyers Sydney.
Qualification & Accreditation
- Bachelor of Laws (Honours)
- Bachelor of Arts (International Relations and Politics)
- Admitted as a legal practitioner of the High Court of Australia
- Admitted as a legal practitioner of the Supreme Court of New South Wales
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice
- ILARS legal service provider
- Member, NSW Law Society