Lisa began working in the TPD area in 2013 and since joining LHD in 2016 has worked in a range of jurisdictions including Class Actions, Workers Compensation and Public Liability Matters.
Since 2019 Lisa has been working with a focus solely on TPD, IP and Superannuation claims and has brought her understanding of other jurisdictions to build a successful practice.
Lisa is admitted as a Solicitor in the Supreme Court of NSW, is a member of the Law Society of NSW and is registered as a practitioner in the High Court of Australia registry.
“I am passionate about achieving the best outcome for clients and am proud to work for a firm that holds this value of paramount importance.”
- Diploma of Law from the LPAB
- Bachelor of Social Science and a Masters of Teaching
- Admitted, Sydney NSW
Lisa's key case summaries
- Class Action Claims
- MVA Claims (Tasmania)
- Workers Compensation claims (NSW, Tasmania and the ACT)
- Public Liability claims (NSW, Tasmania and the ACT)
- Common Law Damages Claims (Tasmania)
- Comcare Claims and
- Work Injury Damages claims (NSW)