Cosmetic Surgery Claims Queensland
Do I have a cosmetic surgery compensation claim?
As cosmetic surgery becomes increasingly common in Australia, it also remains to be one of the most unregulated medical industries. Thousands of Australians go under the knife every year, meaning that even procedures performed by highly qualified cosmetic surgeons can occasionally go wrong.
You may have a cosmetic surgery compensation claim if:
- The operating surgeon was inexperienced in the procedure
- There was poor or insufficient pre-op or post-op planning or communication
- The surgical technique was improper and you were required to undergo corrective surgery.
What are some common examples of cosmetic surgery compensation claims?
The most common cosmetic procedures that claims can arise from include:
- Reconstructive facial surgery and grafts
- Rhinoplasty procedures (‘nose jobs’)
- Face lifts and chin tucks
- Breast augmentations
- Liposuction and gastric banding
- Labiaplasty and vaginal rejuvenation procedures
The first consultation is 100% free
Our experienced personal injury lawyers can provide you with free professional advice.
17 Offices in Australia
In Queensland we have personal injury law firms in Brisbane, Gold Coast and Cairns.