Rental Property Lawyers Queensland

If you’ve been injured or acquired an illness due to a lack of action by your landlord, we can help you to understand your rights and receive tenant compensation.

Am I eligible for compensation for an unsafe rental property in Queensland?

You can make a rental property injury claim to receive compensation from your landlord or agent if they have failed to meet their duties and obligations as outlined in the tenant agreement and you are occupying an unsafe rental property, or if they failed to address or rectify complaints that have been made on an ongoing basis.

You may be able to claim tenant compensation if your landlord has breached their duty of care by being negligent in regards to your safety, this can be in relation to a variety of issues with your rental property from uneven floors in rental property, or water leaks which are affecting your health. You can claim for injuries, pain and suffering for compensation from your landlord for mould, uneven floors which caused an accident or other issues in an unsafe rental property.

We win

We’ve been helping Australians receive the maximum amount of compensation for over 30 years.

We care

Our experienced personal injury lawyers can provide you with free professional advice.

We advocate

Our experienced team are experts in their fields and are passionate about supporting individuals, communities and corporations.

No win no fee

Our No Win No Fee policy allows our expert team to provide superior advice to anyone who needs it.

Very professional firm, would highly recommend using their services

Ivan Batros

How does an unsafe rental property claim work?
What is the process for an unsafe rental property claim?
What do I need to provide in order to make an unsafe rental property claim in QLD?
How much compensation can I receive for an injury in an unsafe rental property?
How do I start an unsafe rental property claim in Queensland?
LHD Lawyers | Feature Callout

Check if you’re eligible or get free claim advice now

or call us on  1800 455 725