Following injuries during service in the Australian Army, I was medically discharged in 2008. Post Army, I worked as a heavy diesel fitter in road transport, underground and open cut mining, in Australia, and Africa.
I spent most of my thirties at university studying a Bachelor of Social Science and Bachelor of Law before going on to complete a Master of Law. While at university, I worked as a residential care youth worker with some of our most vulnerable children and young people.
I was admitted as a Solicitor in 2019 and commenced working in general practice which gave me a strong foundation in many aspects of law that remain relevant to my practise today.
My own personal injury experience taught me that the compensation process can be a very difficult and lengthy journey. It has helped me to remain relatable to my clients and allowed me to see situations from their perspective.
My experience as a tradesperson is an asset in communicating the real-world aspects of peoples’ workplaces and duties that led to, or caused, their injuries.
Explore more about LHD Lawyers Sydney.
Qualification & Accreditation
- Bachelor of Laws
- Admitted to Supreme Court of NSW
- Admitted to High Court of Australia
- LLM (Applied Law) - Majoring in Family Law and Commercial Litigation
- Bachelor of Social Science (Majoring in Policy and Governance)
- Certificate III Heavy Road Transport – Diesel Mechanic
- Certificate IV – Training and Assessment
- Certificate IV – Frontline Management
- Certificate IV – Occupational Health and Safety
- Golden Key Honour Society
- The Law Society of NSW
- IRO Approved Solicitor