What does ‘No Win – No Fee’ Mean?
LHD Lawyers offers a No Win – No Fee arrangement to all compensation clients. Compensation claims can include;
- Accidents in public places and / or a property other than your home
- Personal injuries
- Motor vehicle accidents,
- Aviation accidents,
- Workplace accidents
- Medical negligence
- Professional services negligence and
- Comcare claims.
This ensures that every Australian can pursue a compensation claim, regardless of their financial position or standing.
How does it work?
Under the No Win - No Fee arrangement, if your claim is unsuccessful you will not be expected to pay any LHD Lawyers legal fees.*
If your claim is successful you will be charged legal fees for our services.
Is it available to everyone?
Our No Win - No Fee arrangement is available to all compensation clients whose matter falls into one of the abovementioned claim categories.
It is generally not available to clients whose cases fall under our General Law, Commercial Law and Superannuation Law services.
What we will do:
- LHD Lawyers will provide you with a retainer agreement and fee schedule that sets out our services and our obligations to you.
- We will work on your claim efficiently and professionally, and at all times advocate your interests.
- We will keep you up to date through regular communications, and our Case Tracker app.
- We will keep you across any expense anomalies as a result of the case
- And advise you if our legal cost estimates changes substantially.
What do you need to do:
- Be open and honest with us about your claim.
- Let your lawyer know if there are any changes to your case or if any situation that may impact your case may change
- Remain cooperative and accept our professional advice.
- Retain LHD Lawyers until your claim is finalised.
* Depending on the outcome, you may be expected to pay the defendant’s legal costs.