Take the first step towards a fairer future.
Complete your details and one of our team will be in touch shortly to discuss your case.
No win, no fee - it’s our guarantee
We work on a no win, no fee arrangement
99% Win Rate
Work with a team who know how to win
We'll beat the insurance company
Who Can Claim Workplace Compensation?
If you fall into one of the following employment conditions, you may be entitled for injury compensation:
- Current or previous full-time employee
- Part-time employee
- Temporary employee
Our expert workers compensation lawyers will be able to tell you whether or not you have a valid claim. Your case will be thoroughly reviewed, followed by a detailed plan of action.
What Types of Injuries Can I Claim For?
There are many different types of injuries covered by the workers compensation scheme; the most common include:
- Injuries that limit you from performing your everyday work duties;
- Injuries that prevent you from working full-time or part-time;
- Illness or disease brought on or aggravated by workplace conditions;
- Hearing loss, psychological disorders and degenerative diseases resulting from workplace environment.
What Compensation Am I Entitled To?
This all depends on your situation. Once our expert compensation team have reviewed all aspects of your case, they will be able to give you a rough estimate of what to expect. Generally you can claim compensation for:
- Pain and suffering caused;
- Compensation for any medical expenses or rehabilitation;
- Loss of income.