Andrew has successfully conducted thousands of compensation claims for injured Australians.
I have been a Director as well as one of the founding members of LHD Lawyers, since the firm’s inception in 1990. Prior to then I had been practicing as a solicitor after being admitted in 1985.
I have conducted thousands of personal injury claims as a personal injury solicitor, and my practice involves regularly conducting litigated plaintiff compensation claims in The Supreme and District Courts of NSW as well as The Workers Compensation Commission.
As well as being a long serving solicitor in New South wales, I also conduct a compensation practice in Queensland and support a variety of clients in the state. As such, I regularly travel to attend to the needs of Queensland and northern New South Wales clients.
“I have conducted numerous complicated litigated matters and enjoy the challenge of achieving successful outcomes on behalf of my clients.”
Qualifications & Accreditation
- Admitted, Supreme Court of New South Wales
- Admitted, District Court of New South Wales
- Admitted, High Court of Australia
Andrew's key case summaries
- A founding partner of LHD Lawyers
- With over 30 years’ experience as a personal injury solicitor
- A NSW and Queensland personal injury specialist