Medical negligence claims can be made when a doctor, health professional or health facility failed to take reasonable care or skill in their treatment or diagnosis.
Some examples of medical negligence include that you may be legible to make a claim for include:
- Failure to diagnose a condition
- An improperly diagnosed condition
- Failure to properly advise of the risks associated with a procedure
- Performing a procedure without reasonable care and skill
- Mistakes during an operation.
Medical negligence often has complex scenarios for compensation claims and can be very difficult to successfully prove. We can help you determine whether you a genuine claim for medical negligence compensation in our first free consultation.
Please contact us on 1800 455 725 today for an obligation free discussion about your medical negligence compensation entitlements, or fill out our online form below and we will respond to your enquiry as soon as possible.