Employment law is expansive and spans harassment, industrial relations, OH&S and executive / management disputes. Whether you are an employee, employer or government department, LHD Lawyers can help you to understand your rights and obligations.
Have you been unfairly dismissed from work?
Strict time limits apply to unfair dismissal claims. You have 21 Days from the day after your dismissal to lodge a claim. Our experienced team of Employment Lawyers can provide clear advice and guidance through your entire unfair dismissal claim.
Our Employment Lawyers can:
- Offer individuals, corporate HR, legal departments and Government departments advice across complex and constantly changing areas of law.
- Provide up to date advice
- Implement necessary action for the best possible outcome
For you to be eligible to make an unfair dismissal claim, certain criterion must be taken into consideration. These include:
- How long you have worked for your employer
- The size of the employer
- Your salary
- Your employment classification i.e. full time, casual, contractor etc.
- Whether you are a National System Employee and the State you work in
No win, no fee - it’s our guarantee
99% Win Rate
Our experienced lawyers are on-hand to ensure your case is successful.
We’ve been helping Australians receive the maximum amount of compensation for over 25 years.