LHD Lawyers are a national leading law firm specialising in personal injury claims and matters that affect every day Australians and we have over 25 years’ experience in this field. We strive to find people that are motivated and passionate about what they do, that love working in a team environment and have great interpersonal skills and initiative. We have an entry level secretarial role in one of our busiest teams. This team consists of a Senior Secretary, a Paralegal, a Junior Lawyer and a Director. This team is at the top of their game. They work hard, are focused and get fantastic results for their clients. They also celebrate and share in their group’s success enjoying corporate touch footy matches, afternoon bowling and team lunches.
As the junior secretary you will support the senior secretary in the administration and day to day running of the team and this will include a wide variety of administrative duties including;
- Printing and saving incoming correspondence;
- Liaising between clients' and third parties'
- Liaising with insurance companies and medical providers;
- Booking medical appointments on behalf of clients;
- Booking legal conferences;
- Diary management and filing;
- Sending and saving emails/faxes;
- Copying, scanning and filing of paper and digital files;
- Managing diaries and appointments of the team;
- Generating precedent letters;
- Actively assisting the team to ensure efficient work practices are maintained.
We are looking for a down to earth individual that is diligent and professional with excellent attention to detail and an ability to work autonomously while also completing set and routine tasks efficiently. The successful candidate will have had experience primarily within a law firm at an entry level or above. In return LHD Lawyers can offer the candidate a chance to progress their career in an energetic environment that encourages them to foster their own client relationships and build their professional skills. The right candidate will possess the following;
- A good foundation of administration/clerical skills in a legal or similar environment of 1 to 2 years is ideal;
- An ability to maintain high quality work with exceptional attention to detail.
- Word processing skills, data entry experience is helpful
- Comfortable using Microsoft Office suite
- Diary management and Outlook
- A demonstrated ability to work independently and organize their workload to meet tight deadlines.
- Motivation and communication confidence.
How to apply
Send your CV and covering letter to Sarah Yakimov, Practice Manager with reference HR1708JA to firstname.lastname@example.org