LHD Lawyers are a national leading law firm specializing in personal injury claims and matters that affect every day Australians and we have over 25 years’ experience in this field. We strive to find people that are motivated and passionate about what they do, that love working in a team environment and have great interpersonal skills and initiative. A professional & self-motivated client support advocate will join a busy, hardworking Sydney office to manage the inbound new client enquiries on a national level. Supervised by some of Australia’s leading personal injury lawyers with combined experience of over 50 years this individual will have the opportunity and responsibility to create long lasting relationships with clients in need while simultaneously having the opportunity to work within a professional services team.
The Client Support Advocate will be the first point of contact for all new client enquiries on a national level for matters including Motor Vehicle Accidents, Work Accidents, Public Liability Claims, Medical Negligence claims and Total and Permanent Disability claims. These responsibilities will include;
- Work as part of a team to process approximately 100 new client enquiries per week.
- Ensure enquiry resolutions occur in a timely manner.
- Liaise between client and Solicitor to ensure clients receive great service
- Action enquiries within delivery time frames
- Create new client legal files and update client service database as needed
- Ensure out bound new client packs are prepared within delivery time frames
- Process new client authorities.
- Booking new client appointments nationally
- Liaise with Management regarding issues, timeline scheduling and client problems.
- Administration functions including Printing and saving correspondence;
- Sending and saving emails and correspondence
- Copying, scanning and filing of paper and digital files;
- Actively assisting the team to ensure efficient work practices are maintained;
- Demonstrates the highest level of professionalism, empathy and responsibility (as many of our new clients have had serious accidents or permanent impairments, are emotionally fragile and require care and considerate listeners).
- Experience in a similar customer service role is ideal but not essential (such as a medical receptionist or legal receptionist)
- Customer Service skills are essential
- Professional phone manner
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to develop lasting relationships with clients
- Strong attention to detail
- An ability to prioritize and escalate workflows and enquiries when required
- Experience in a service based environment
- An intermediate foundation of administration/ clerical skills in a legal or similar environment
- An ability to maintain high quality work with exceptional attention to detail.
- Word processing skills
- data entry experience is helpful
- Comfortable using Microsoft Office suite
- A demonstrated ability to work with minimal supervision and as part of a team.
- Organised and professionally presented.
What We Offer
With new offices in the heart of the CBD, we are a growing and dynamic bunch of down to earth people. We offer comprehensive on the job training and mentoring by industry leaders. We have a supportive and energetic environment that develops and educates staff and often sees junior staff develop into senior roles with envious salaries. We offer;
- On the job training and mentoring;
- A fast growing and evolving team environment;
- Convenient CBD location;
- An opportunity to work for an industry leader;
- A dynamic team and supportive culture
- Corporate environment with long term career opportunities
STATUS: Full Time - 8:30am – 5pm (hour break)
WHERE: LHD Lawyers, Sydney Office Level 8, 151 Castlereagh Street, Sydney
How to apply
Send your CV and covering letter to Sarah Yakimov, Practice Manager with reference HR1709NE to email@example.com